Boog9009rr0

 

Tweet

See new Tweets

Conversation

Ever since Cornel West announced his Green Party candidacy, some on the left decreed that Biden is so clearly the lesser of two evils, and that one's moral obligation in swing states is to vote Dem, that only a charlatan would contest this. I asked West to respond. He did:
2:50 / 7:15
50
997
I don't really see my role as endorsing political candidates. I have done it in the past - rarely - but generally I prefer to try to interview as many as I can, to offer much information as I can about each, and leave it to others to decide how to vote.
5
65
Joseph McCarthy already tried this shtick of running around accusing his political enemies of being secret agents for the Kremlin and he died young as a sad and lonely drunk. It's odd that his tragic fate doesn't deter more people like you from copying his scheme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New social

New idoelsddso

Posieroreore