Wwnewi

For years now a rising amount of my neighbors and political allies have been fellow Jews, and I've ended up knowing them good. 

They have helped me with support and with their kinship with me. 

For sure, I am pleased to write that several of my social circle are fellow Jewish-Americans. 

Just because a few Jews make mistakes and or that Israel makes mistakes that is most certainly absolutely not a slur upon the excellent Jewish people or the Israeli people. 

Since I am able to write from what I know and my lived experience that Jewish-Americans are among the most faithful, most lawful, most pro American, industrious American citizens in this land. 

Thus it would be an ignominy if we allowed a few bad apples from any groups of people to spoil the whole bunch. Because from the when based Luis de Torres first came to the Americas, onward to the time of Albert Einstein leading up to our modern day era, Jewish-Americans have been pioneers in helping the US grow and fighting for the US in wars (thus defending our freedom in the US). 

More broadly, JudeoChristians as a whole are the apple of God's eye, and faith in general is one of the backbones of this country.

Israel has been one of the US's closest allies and has protected the US from Islamalist extremists in countries in the Middle East . Israel is one of our special allies (see here for more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New social

New idoelsddso

Posieroreore